All downloads that is made available to download from the web site is the copyrighted work of Developers Site except the links pointing to other downloadables. You can download, use and modify code samples provided in this blog for personal or commercial use without prior permission of the website owner. But you would need to give referal link to website whichever and whenever it’s possible.
If any Software contains a copyright notice or similar indication of ownership that indicates it is owned by someone other than Developers Site, and it includes its own license agreement, then that Software is licensed to you by that other party and not Developers Site, and Developers Site grants you no intellectual property rights (express or implied) with respect to that Software.
All Content is the copyrighted work of Developers Site. Use of the Content is governed by the terms of the license agreement, if any, that accompanies or is included with the Content.
The content provided on website is the Developers Site opinions and personal views. And should not be considered or linked with the company the author is working with.
You can refer link to the website and can also copy some portion of code with reference to author and website. Copying of whole article is prohibited as per rules.
NOTICES REGARDING CONTENT, CODES AND INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THIS WEB SITE
THE CONTENT, CODES AND INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THIS WEB SITE ARE NOT WARRANTED. DEVELOPERS SITE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE SOFTWARE, CONTENT, CODES, SERVICES AND INFORMATION.
IN NO EVENT SHALL DEVELOPERS SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF SOFTWARE, CONTENT, APIS OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THE SERVICES OR THIS WEB SITE.
RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
PROHIBITED USE OF SERVICES
As a condition of your use of Services, you will not use them for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair our server, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of any Services.
The Services may contain e-mail services designed to enable you to communicate with others (“Communication Services”). You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and, when applicable, related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the Communication Services, you will not:
- Use the Communication Services in connection with surveys, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the Services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Services specifically allows such messages.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- Use, download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of users of the Services or other user or usage information or any portion thereof.
Developers Site has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, Developers Site reserves the right to review materials posted to the Communication Services and to remove any materials in its sole discretion.
Developers Site reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as Developers Site deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Developers Site ‘s sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifiable information about yourself or your children and business sensitive information in any Communication Services. Developers Site does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Services, and Developers Site specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services.
Materials uploaded to the Communication Services may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
SUBMISSIONS PROVIDED TO THIS WEB SITE
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submissions. Developers Site is under no obligation to post or use any Submission, and Developers Site may remove any Submission at any time.
By providing a Submission you warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission and that your Submission is not subject to any rights of a third party (including any personality or publicity rights of any person).
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
SOME LINKS ON THIS SITE WILL LET YOU LEAVE THE DEVELOPERS SITE WEB SITE. DEVELOPERS SITE IS PROVIDING THESE LINKS TO YOU ONLY AS A CONVENIENCE, AND THE INCLUSION OF ANY LINK DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT BY DEVELOPERS SITE OF THE SITE.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT: (i) DEVELOPERS SITE DOES NOT CONTROL, REVIEW, REVISE, ENDORSE, OR ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY MATERIALS, PROJECTS OR SERVICES OFFERED BY THIRD PARTIES, INCLUDING THIRD-PARTY VENDORS AND THIRD PARTIES ACCESSIBLE THROUGH LINKED SITES; (ii) DEVELOPERS SITE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER ABOUT ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES, THEIR MATERIALS OR SERVICES; (iii) ANY DEALINGS YOU MAY HAVE WITH SUCH THIRD PARTIES ARE AT YOUR OWN RISK; AND (iv) DEVELOPERS SITE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY MATERIALS OR SERVICES OFFERED BY THIRD PARTIES.
© 2013 Developers Site. All rights reserved.